Bachner Elektro since 1920.


The 1920s

1920
The electrician Hans Bachner set up his own business with store in the electrical installation industry in the Landshuter Straße in Mainburg.

1929
Hans Bachner bought a new house “Am Graben” – finally more place for store and workshops.


The 1930s

1936
The house “Am Graben” was expanded by a workshop for motor winding.

1937
Hans Bachner junior and his wife Mr. Ulla took responsibility for the company.

Second World War
Hans Bachner junior became a soldier and his parents together with his wife were still holding the front.


The 1940s

1943
The sons Alois and Max died. Hans Bachner junior survived.

1938 / 1943 / 1948
Births of daughter Inge, son Hans and daughter Traudi.

1948
A constant growth for the company “Elektro Bachner”.

 


The 1950s

1950
Bachner expanded: A representativ office building with a big exhibition area, offices and spacious workshops was build.

1952
Birth of daughter Ursula.

During the decade
The number of employees raised, receiving orders enhanced in the surrounding and the trading business was developed.

 


The 1960s

1965/66
Continuous growing: increasing the warehouse in the rear building and expansion of retail and office rooms.

1967
Rising demand and increasing orders of large costumers.

1966
The grandson Hans Bachner married Gabi and entered the family business. They became three children: Stefanie, Hans and Katharina.


The 1970s

1970
Company celebrated 50th anniversary.

1974
Company founder died at the age of 88.

1977
Age of electronic data processing: A Hi-Fi studio department with records was set up and for the Department of installation a successful business relationship began with the bavarian economy.

 


The 1980s

1982
Restructuring: Foundation of “Bachner Elektro GmbH”

1983
Transformation of the business premises, offices and workshops and new logo

1988
Purchase of a 3800 square meter premises in Mainburg

 


The 1990s

1990
Additional to the “Bachner Elektro GmbH” the “Elektrohandel GmbH” was founded.

1991
Structure of the Department of Automation Engineering

1998
Long-standing partnership with the electric company “HISTA OHG” was intensified. Common subsidiaries “HISTA Bachner Elektro GmbH” results.


2000

2002
A registered office was built in the Austrian Steyr.

2003
Establishment of the “Volthaus GmbH” and “Bachner Leipzig GmbH”.

2004
Bachner received the “Bayerischen Qualitätspreis” (Bavarian Quality Award).

2005
To serve the customers in the greater Munich area, a branch was opened in Oberschleißheim.

 


Today

2010
The 100 employees in Munich collected their new building. The company was celebrating the 90th Anniversary with the inauguration.

2010
The Heat- and Powercoubling was more widespread: in Heilsbronn the branch Middle Franconia of the “SenerTec Center Mainburg” opened.


Unsere Unternehmensgruppe